The Mag:OH:zine for Creative Thinkers

"Strategies to Think Ahead" @ www.theideasculptor.com
_________________________________________

2.3.09

Goodness Greatness Generosity
























In Honour of Our


George Burns


who passed away March 1, 2009














Never Enough




Sometimes I know the words to say,


Give thanks for all you've done.


But then they fly up and away,


As quickly as they come.







The one who makes such sacrifices,


To always put us first.


Who lets us test our broken wings,


In spite of how it hurts.


What way is there to thank you
For your heart, your sweat, your tears,
For ten thousand little things you've done,
For oh so many years.



Are there any words for this?


I find this question tough,


Anything I want to say,


Just doesn't seem enough.


Author unknown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite your comments here or by email maggiechicoine@gmail.com.

For every comment in 2010, I will donate $1.00 to charity.